Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Then we ate some more cakes

It was Tow/Huiwen's birthday not long ago. And we partied at KM8 of Sentosa.




(That's Tow and Ian, also known as Quek or Quekie.. her boyfriend)


In case of confusion, Tow is Huiwen, Huiwen is Tow. Huiwen is endearingly known as Tow. The Fad Chick and I decided to get her one as cool as TOW chocolatey cake as present...


realising only after we arrived that everyone already had too much cake before that...


I was the official cake bearer - and suffered severe muscle ache for two days after that... while The Fad Chick was our photographer.

We took very very very long to reach Tanjong Beach on a Saturday. There was a huge crowd that day at Vivo City. We were waiting to buy tics for the Sentosa Express.






Finally there...




Here are some of Tow's guests (who happen to be her closest friends as well...)





That's Tania! aka Tow's Twin.

Fad Chick, Susanna and half of me!







This is Vida and Xin

Group Shot! Sun's setting...

Vida captured the Fad people!

Good Friends and Good wine! (You cant see the wine)

Ian is a lucky dude?


We took the chance to bribe Tow (using the chocolatey TOW cake) for an interview with FAD:

What are your bday wishes/aspirations for this year?
I have no idea. I don’t wait till my bday to wish for something I think. Maybe, not to spit in the cake when I blow out the candles


Most interesting/favourite presents received?
Din receive any like whacky presents this year because my friends got me what I needed, like eyeliner, body scrub etc.
BFF scarf, synders bacon and cheddar bits, falsies eyelashes, and giant lollipop.


Why KM8? (It was so out of the way!)
Because it rocks. Seriously. It was there before café del mar. super chill out and primitive. Exactly what we all need to escape.


Anything else you wanna add or mention?
Thanks for coming dudes!
Thanks for the TOW cake. Its very pretty +)



Happy Birthday Tow - eat more, drink more, party more this year!

- The Fad Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home