Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy time calls for happy measures

School's out and the Fad people have somewhat graduated. How can we not celebrate with some fun and booze? As such, the Fad people and friends signed up for the school's gourmet club event called T.G.I.O. No prizes for guessing it probably meant Thank God (or Goodness, whatever you believe in) It's Over!!!

$25 for free flow of housepours and wines with some finger food and games and fun. Venue? The lovely Harry's at CHIJMES. Games and finger food we cared not so much for. The free flow was the main draw for the hundred over pax crowd and along with that, fun began.

Let's start the party!


The early birds are us! the Fad people on the left, the couple: Tow and Ian on the right. We got ourselves a nice, table by the bar as we waited for the rest to join us.




Shaky pictos but I swear I was not drunk (yet) when I took these photos.


Then Sue came!


That's Jimmy, with a posterchild-like face that seems quite the same with every photo?

Jimmy and Tow



Jon, Mark, Darrell - My CC Boys, as the Fad Chick coined so endearingly. These dudes are my groupmates this sem for a course called CreativeComms and we all really enjoyed working together.




Yours truly, before I got sloshed. Only wine for me though. I don't like beer.


All in all it was a great night. We all kinda got drunk, we all puked. The Fad Chick even sprained her ankle, unfortunately. But we all had fun! So there, bye bye school. And this time it's probably for good.

- the Fad girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home